Monday, February 28, 2011

A Life worth living...

What kind of expression of that is that anyway? I suppose it's intent is to inspire people to live beyond the schedule and dreary routine of everyday life. But it comes out rather sharp at first.
The point of bringing up that phrase is that today did not seem like a day worth living. It was, indisputably, a very bleak day. But, something good did come of this day: this blog. I decided today that I needed something to look forward to everyday, and a blog was that exact thing. Indeed, I think it was just was the doctor prescribed.

Today was a day that I wished I was back home, in the South, enjoying a sunset without a care in the world. Although I am just a student, it inevitably feels like the weight of the world is on my shoulders, when, in reality, it is just another test or another paper. I think that all to often people, particularly students, lose track of the world outside their world and thereupon any perspective of what is tragedy and what is only a missed quiz.

On a lighter note, I hope to bring adventure into my life and yours; even if the only motivation for the journey is to document it and share it.

Don't forget to daydream...
Yours Truly

No comments:

Post a Comment